We’re proudly presenting new product on which we’ve been working in last few months. We completed development and testing of race fairings for one of the most awaited superbikes of this year, the new Honda CBR 1000 RR-R Fireblade & Fireblade SP. Precisely hand crafted, light and durable parts are now available in both, carbon and avio fibre.
The biggest challenge was designing the side panels with integrated aerodynamic wings, which are used on a production Honda for the first time. We decided to assemble it from three parts – the side panel, the wings and the cover. In carbon fibre version the wings are made of carbon fibre while in avio fibre configuration we decided to use 3D printing technology to produce the wings. Each of these three parts has its own code so it’s possible to order parts individually in a case of slide or crash.
- Premium quality carbon fibre and avio fibre full race fairings for the 2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade / CBR1000RR-R Fireblade.
- Big radiator option: two radiators options for side panels and lower fairing are available – for OEM (standard) or big (racing) radiator.
- Fuel tank extension for better ergonomics on the racetrack: better grip for a racer during braking and cornering.
- Long and short version of seat foam unit.
- Aluminium subframe for single race seat.
- Black matt coated aluminium tacho support – to combine with carbon or avio inlet tube for maximum engine performance.
- The avio fibre parts are made of high-quality avio fibre with extra carbon fibre reinforcement on important fittings.
- All parts have predrilled holes and preinstalled DZUS fasteners – for easy and fast installation.
The parts are on stock and available to order from June 2020. We also offer a complete customisation of decal designs and seat foam units. Contact your local Carbonin dealer or write us an e-mail to email@example.com.
For details, full part list, prices & order visit product page. For installation instructions check this: Honda CBR 1000 RR-R Fireblade 2020 race fairing instalation tips (carbon or avio fibre) – video & detailed photos.
All Carbonin products are developed in cooperation with top racing teams to be used by professional and amateur racers all around the globe. Only the best lightweight and durable materials are used and when it comes to accuracy of final product, there’s no doubt. It fits – it fits your bike and your needs.