- Kawasaki ZX10RR by Carbonin
- Ducati Panigale 1199 by Carbonin on EICMA 2012
- Carbonin designs 2013 and adhesive labels - examples
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels on Ducati Panigale
- Kawasaki ZX-10RR Motorrika racing team by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team - 3 versions of Yamaha R-6
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels - examples
- BMW S1000RR 2012 by Carbonin
- Ducati 1098R by Carbonin
- Melissa Paris on Yamaha YZF R-6 by Carbonin
- Andy Meklau Suzuki GSX1000RR by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team Honda CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Kawasaki ZX-10 2011 by Carbonin.
- Effe Racing BMW S1000RR by Carbonin
- Honda CBR 1000 RR by Carbonin
- Joshua Day ZX-6R by Carbonin
- Barry Venemann BMWS1000RR by Carbonin
- Speed Engineering CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Fluo green S1000RR by Carbonin
- Kai-Borre Andersen CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Moto cross design and labels by Carbonin
- PERSONALIZED LOGO SERVICE
- Sylvain Barrier S1000RR by Carbonin
- Josh Elliot ZX-6 by Carbonin
- Yamaha YZF R1 by Carbonin
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Magny Course October 2012
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim - Finall round of IDM, September 2012
- WSBK Moscow: PTR Honda and Carbonin girls
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Brno, July 2012.
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Monza, April 2012.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitzring, IDM, april 2012
- Carbonin girls on winter fairs 2012
- Carbonin girls on EICMA Milan 2011
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim, September 2011
- Team Kawasaki Motorcard.com and Carbonin girls.
- Carbonin girls in Brno
- Carbonin girls in Salzburgring, July 2011
- Carbonin girls and Bogdanka PTR Honda.
- Carbonin girls in Misano, June 2011
- Carbonin girls in Monza 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Nurburgring 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitz 2011.
- Carbonin Girls EICMA Milano, Nov. 2010
- Carbonin Girls in Monza, June 2009
Supersport 2012: Cluzel just misses podium in first race
Carbonin partners PTR HONDA and BOGDANKA PRT HONDA succesfully started World Supersport Championship at Phillip Island in Australia. Jules Cluzel took a fantastic fourth on his debut at the opening round – after fighting for the victory right through to the final lap.
Jules: “I am disappointed as the podium was very close. The problem was chatter in corners two and six and I had to push more with my rear tyre to keep a fast lap. Broc Parkes had more grip on his rear tyre and he passed me just before the last corner. Anyway, the team is happy and we will improve again for Imola.”
BOGDANKA PTR HONDA’S Sam Lowes led for the first four laps to finish a close fifth in the season opening World Supersport race and collect 11 championship points.
Mathew Scholtz put in an equally impressive performance to score points his debut World Supersport race, charging up to 14th position after dropping down to 20th having to avoid another rider’s incident on lap one.
Sam Lowes: “It was a good race. I’ve started off well and had a really good pace but unfortunately the tyres dropped off in the end. I wanted to win the race but I’m happy with fifth and scoring some points. It’s a long championship and I’m looking forward to Imola now. Chaz Davies didn’t score in the first race last year and still won the Championship so it’s not a bad start to the season
Simon Buckmaster, PTR Honda Team Manager: “It is a good start to the season for PTR and we can build from here. Jules hadn’t ridden our bike until he got here so his performance is impressive.”