- Kawasaki ZX10RR by Carbonin
- Ducati Panigale 1199 by Carbonin on EICMA 2012
- Carbonin designs 2013 and adhesive labels - examples
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels on Ducati Panigale
- Kawasaki ZX-10RR Motorrika racing team by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team - 3 versions of Yamaha R-6
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels - examples
- BMW S1000RR 2012 by Carbonin
- Ducati 1098R by Carbonin
- Melissa Paris on Yamaha YZF R-6 by Carbonin
- Andy Meklau Suzuki GSX1000RR by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team Honda CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Kawasaki ZX-10 2011 by Carbonin.
- Effe Racing BMW S1000RR by Carbonin
- Honda CBR 1000 RR by Carbonin
- Joshua Day ZX-6R by Carbonin
- Barry Venemann BMWS1000RR by Carbonin
- Speed Engineering CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Fluo green S1000RR by Carbonin
- Kai-Borre Andersen CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Moto cross design and labels by Carbonin
- PERSONALIZED LOGO SERVICE
- Sylvain Barrier S1000RR by Carbonin
- Josh Elliot ZX-6 by Carbonin
- Yamaha YZF R1 by Carbonin
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Magny Course October 2012
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim - Finall round of IDM, September 2012
- WSBK Moscow: PTR Honda and Carbonin girls
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Brno, July 2012.
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Monza, April 2012.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitzring, IDM, april 2012
- Carbonin girls on winter fairs 2012
- Carbonin girls on EICMA Milan 2011
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim, September 2011
- Team Kawasaki Motorcard.com and Carbonin girls.
- Carbonin girls in Brno
- Carbonin girls in Salzburgring, July 2011
- Carbonin girls and Bogdanka PTR Honda.
- Carbonin girls in Misano, June 2011
- Carbonin girls in Monza 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Nurburgring 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitz 2011.
- Carbonin Girls EICMA Milano, Nov. 2010
- Carbonin Girls in Monza, June 2009
There are many successful British, Irish and Scotish teams, using Carbonin parts in British Superbike Championship and Road Racing Championship. The most important road event just finished on Isle of Man, congratulation …
Almost all products with order codes for different bikes are presented in the new catalogue 2012. In Carbon fibre, avio fibre and fibre glass verisons.
Click on the picture for more.
Product Catalogue 2012
Penz13.com Kraftwerk Herpigny Racing Team with Carbonin fairings and protectors has reached second place at the start of the FIM World Endurance Championship in Superstock class at Bol d’Or at Magny Cours (France). More
Sam Lowes (Bogdanka PTR Honda) took his first career win in the FIM Supersport World Championship after converting a second place on the grid into a full points score. Lowes had been through some troubled times in practice after he picked up a nasty
Carbon fibre fork protectors for YZF R-6 have been produced on a proposal of the Vector Racing team’s chief machanic. Carbonin also tries to produce parts and protectors which are made upon ideas and requests of racing teams and are not available as standard offer.
Cluzel wins at a wet Monza, Lowes second French rider Jules Cluzel (PTR Honda-Carbonin partner in WSS) won a battle of the CBR600RRs at a wet and wild Monza in the Supersport World Championship …More
IDM Lausitzring from 20.to 22. April 2012 was the happy place for Carbonin: for the first time all three podium teams in second Supersport race are Carbonin partners: Kawasaki Schnock Team Shell Ad with winner Daniel Sutter, Lauslehto Tatu from Järvenpää, Finland as second …. More
Pole position rider Sam Lowes (Bogdanka PTR Honda – Carbonin partner) tried everything he knew on the final few laps of the FIM Supersport World Championship race at Imola to get past eventual winner Fabien Foret (Kawasaki), ...
Carbonin partner in the Superstock class, 2011 FIM World Cup winner Suzuki’s Team Motors Events AMT Assurances will be defending its title with a new trio of experienced riders; Guillaume Dietrich … More
Carbonin partners PTR HONDA and BOGDANKA PRT HONDA succesfully started World Supersport Championship at Phillip Island in Australia. Jules Cluzel took a fantastic fourth …
In 2012, Carbonin became a partner of Team Pro Ride Real Game in World Superbike Championship. Raffaele de Rosa, a rookie rider in WSBK on Honda CBR1000RR and the team arrived in Australia – Philip Island … More
But talking about the facts, unfortunately they did not participate to Race 1 because of a handle bar bracket that broke on the grid the moment one of technicians was taking out the front stand of the bike seconds before the warm up lap.
Then in Race 2 Raffaele de Rosa has started well. He overtook some riders and around the middle of the race he has even arrived in the points zone, but it is true that riding in Superbike is not very much simple, it is something that one doesn’t learn in 2 days. The point is that only in the last 5-6 laps that De Rosa had problems riding the bike and unfortunately lost some seconds and he finished the race on the 17th position.
For team this is a victory, to finish the race with both rider and bike that works well and produced many data to study at home to find the best electronics setting for a riding stile of a rider that had never had contact to electronics before.
In Imola the team will come stronger and ready to take the best of CBR 1000 RR.
Raffaele de Rosa, rider:
“During the first part of the race I had fun, also passed some riders. I started behind, but I felt I was strong right in the first laps. Then I overtook some riders and got more motivated with the race and the bike. From the second half of the race on I had some problems in managing the quick shifter, but until that point I was having fun. Being my first race in the Superbikes I can say it was a good one, even if honestly we are missing more track tests. Besides, I didn’t make Race 1 and I couldn’t get any experience for Race 2. So taking these things into account that was the result we were expecting. Let’s see Imola.”
Eng. Marco Nicotari, Team Manager and Technical Director:
“In Race 1 we had a very sui generis problem something that had never happened before: the handle bar bracket broken at the starting grid and we couldn’t start. For Race 2 we prepared the bike with the same setting we had planned for Race 1 and at the end everything was alright. We knew that the consumption of the tires was excessive here, but at the end of the race our tires were in the same conditions of the other bikes, we checked. The lap times were more or less the same of what we have done during the tests and the racing weekend. So now we have a 2 seconds gap and we evaluate that we can decrease this gap at the most to 0.8 seconds, that it is our gap from the first riders. We need to work, in order to help Raffaele to learn all the characteristics of this class that is completely different from Moto2, I mean the characteristic of the Pirelli tires, the characteristic of a bike much powerful and with electronics. And this is a lot to learn in only one race weekend. In my opinion it was a good race. While he was among other riders and overtaking them he was having fun. Now it’s time to work to Imola.”
“WSBK 2012: Team Pro Ride Real Game on Philip Island”:http://www.carbonin.com/wsbk-2012-team-pro-ride-real-game-in-philip-island/“;WSBK 2012: Team Pro Ride Real Game on Philip Island”:http://www.carbonin.com/wsbk-2012-team-pro-ride-real-game-in-philip-island/WSBK 2012: Team Pro Ride Real Game on Philip Island
Carbonin prepared new version of S1000RR for Verona fair in January 2012.
Wellcome to Carbonin stand on EICMA 2011
James Ellison (Bogdanka PTR Honda – partner of Carbonin in WSBK Supersport) saw a possible second turn into a still-satisfying third place at the Portimao circuit as he was unable to chase down race winner Chaz Davies in the final laps, and was himself passed by eventual race and championship second place rider David Salom on the very last lap.