- Kawasaki ZX10RR by Carbonin
- Ducati Panigale 1199 by Carbonin on EICMA 2012
- Carbonin designs 2013 and adhesive labels - examples
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels on Ducati Panigale
- Kawasaki ZX-10RR Motorrika racing team by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team - 3 versions of Yamaha R-6
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels - examples
- BMW S1000RR 2012 by Carbonin
- Ducati 1098R by Carbonin
- Melissa Paris on Yamaha YZF R-6 by Carbonin
- Andy Meklau Suzuki GSX1000RR by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team Honda CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Kawasaki ZX-10 2011 by Carbonin.
- Effe Racing BMW S1000RR by Carbonin
- Honda CBR 1000 RR by Carbonin
- Joshua Day ZX-6R by Carbonin
- Barry Venemann BMWS1000RR by Carbonin
- Speed Engineering CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Fluo green S1000RR by Carbonin
- Kai-Borre Andersen CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Moto cross design and labels by Carbonin
- PERSONALIZED LOGO SERVICE
- Sylvain Barrier S1000RR by Carbonin
- Josh Elliot ZX-6 by Carbonin
- Yamaha YZF R1 by Carbonin
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Magny Course October 2012
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim - Finall round of IDM, September 2012
- WSBK Moscow: PTR Honda and Carbonin girls
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Brno, July 2012.
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Monza, April 2012.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitzring, IDM, april 2012
- Carbonin girls on winter fairs 2012
- Carbonin girls on EICMA Milan 2011
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim, September 2011
- Team Kawasaki Motorcard.com and Carbonin girls.
- Carbonin girls in Brno
- Carbonin girls in Salzburgring, July 2011
- Carbonin girls and Bogdanka PTR Honda.
- Carbonin girls in Misano, June 2011
- Carbonin girls in Monza 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Nurburgring 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitz 2011.
- Carbonin Girls EICMA Milano, Nov. 2010
- Carbonin Girls in Monza, June 2009
Finn Tatu Lauslehto won the championship crown in the IDM Supersport. His Yamaha YZF R-6 is equipped with Carbonin fibre glass fairing. In 16 Supersport races in 2012, he won nine podiums, including five victories. The Yamaha rider was extremely stable, had just won the first race on the Nürburgring failure. Otherwise, he finished every race in the top six. At the end brought him 267 points and 23 points ahead of his toughest adversaries, Daniel Sutter at Kawasaki, also Carbonin partner in IDM Supersport class.
Visit photo gallery of EICMA 2012 …
J. Cluzel and S. Lowes took the first and the second place on the last round in Magny Course. Congratulations to …
Carbonin Partner the RAC Racing team has given its line-up for the 2013 season already known: In the coming year, the Dutch troupe starts with the Australian Damian Cudlin and the local young talent Kevin Valk in the IDM SUPERBIKE. Cudlin won the last round in Hockenheim …
Carbonin carbon fibre fairings on Ducati Panigale 1199 are supported by adhesive label design.
Some impression from Superbike FIM World Championship weekend on 26. August 2012 on new racetrack in Moscow.
Carbon fibre fairings and adhesive label design by Carbonin supported Motorrika racing team in WSBK Moscow – FIM 1000 Superstock.
Visit photo gallery of Carbonin partner actions …
Sam Lowes (Bogdanka PTR Honda, Carbonin partner in World Supersport) won his second Supersport World Championship race in peculiar fashion at Motorland Aragon, as he crossed the line in second place after 18-laps of close …
Ghisbert van Ginhoven celebrated in IDM Superbike races his first winn. The RAC Racing Team rider triumphed over Erwan Nigon and his team mate Troy Herfoss …
Lauslehto Tatu from Finland, Carbonin partner in IDM Supersport, wins the first and second race in 5th round in Assen. Daniel Sutter ,Raschle Racing Team, was third and fourth.
Round three of the IDM Superbike championship made it’s way to the famous Nurburgring circuit over the weekend with RAC Racing BMW rider Troy Herfoss taking his maiden podium.
In the second IDM Supersport race on the Nürburgring Daniel Sutter (Kawasaki Schnock Team Shell Ad as Carbonin partner) was back to his old form. He won the race after hard battle with Leon Bovee and David Linortner.
PTR Honda’s Jules Cluzel enjoyed a race long battle at the front of the sixth round of the World Supersport Championship at Misano in Italy, finishing runner-up and moving up to second in the overall standings … More