- Kawasaki ZX10RR by Carbonin
- Ducati Panigale 1199 by Carbonin on EICMA 2012
- Carbonin designs 2013 and adhesive labels - examples
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels on Ducati Panigale
- Kawasaki ZX-10RR Motorrika racing team by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team - 3 versions of Yamaha R-6
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels - examples
- BMW S1000RR 2012 by Carbonin
- Ducati 1098R by Carbonin
- Melissa Paris on Yamaha YZF R-6 by Carbonin
- Andy Meklau Suzuki GSX1000RR by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team Honda CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Kawasaki ZX-10 2011 by Carbonin.
- Effe Racing BMW S1000RR by Carbonin
- Honda CBR 1000 RR by Carbonin
- Joshua Day ZX-6R by Carbonin
- Barry Venemann BMWS1000RR by Carbonin
- Speed Engineering CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Fluo green S1000RR by Carbonin
- Kai-Borre Andersen CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Moto cross design and labels by Carbonin
- PERSONALIZED LOGO SERVICE
- Sylvain Barrier S1000RR by Carbonin
- Josh Elliot ZX-6 by Carbonin
- Yamaha YZF R1 by Carbonin
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Magny Course October 2012
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim - Finall round of IDM, September 2012
- WSBK Moscow: PTR Honda and Carbonin girls
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Brno, July 2012.
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Monza, April 2012.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitzring, IDM, april 2012
- Carbonin girls on winter fairs 2012
- Carbonin girls on EICMA Milan 2011
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim, September 2011
- Team Kawasaki Motorcard.com and Carbonin girls.
- Carbonin girls in Brno
- Carbonin girls in Salzburgring, July 2011
- Carbonin girls and Bogdanka PTR Honda.
- Carbonin girls in Misano, June 2011
- Carbonin girls in Monza 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Nurburgring 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitz 2011.
- Carbonin Girls EICMA Milano, Nov. 2010
- Carbonin Girls in Monza, June 2009
AMA star Melissa Paris competed on the last round of British Superbike Championship in Supersport class in Brands Hatch, October 2011. Fairings, design and labels were prepared by Carbonin. What a bike!!
She completed a successful shakedown test of the MotoDex Performance First Yamaha she will campaign in this weekend’s British Supersport Cup races at the Brands Hatch MCE British Superbike finale.
Paris, who flew in on Friday to have time to get rid of jetlag, spent the day lapping at Donington Park, using two groups on a trackday in order to familiarise herself with a bike that has upwards of 30bhp more than the Superstock-spec R6 she races in Daytona Sportbike.
“Donington is awesome, it’s pretty different to anything we have in the US, really fast and flowing, the elevation changes are a lot of fun. The bike is just phenomenal. It’s a different spec to what we run in Daytona Sportbike and it’s exciting to get to ride something that is so fast and works well right off the bat,” said Paris.
“I have watched as much Brands Hatch footage as I can find on YouTube and I can see it is going to be a little tricky to ride one configuration on Friday and a different one on Saturday but we will roll with it and just do some fast learning.
“We will make the best job of it we can. Everyone has said I will like it because it is a fast circuit and I like that. Some of the tracks in the US are a little tight and twisty but the ones I do best at over there are more of a European style. It will be a good weekend I thanks to everyone involved in getting me here. I am so looking forward to racing in the UK and against some really fast people.”