- Kawasaki ZX10RR by Carbonin
- Ducati Panigale 1199 by Carbonin on EICMA 2012
- Carbonin designs 2013 and adhesive labels - examples
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels on Ducati Panigale
- Kawasaki ZX-10RR Motorrika racing team by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team - 3 versions of Yamaha R-6
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels - examples
- BMW S1000RR 2012 by Carbonin
- Ducati 1098R by Carbonin
- Melissa Paris on Yamaha YZF R-6 by Carbonin
- Andy Meklau Suzuki GSX1000RR by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team Honda CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Kawasaki ZX-10 2011 by Carbonin.
- Effe Racing BMW S1000RR by Carbonin
- Honda CBR 1000 RR by Carbonin
- Joshua Day ZX-6R by Carbonin
- Barry Venemann BMWS1000RR by Carbonin
- Speed Engineering CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Fluo green S1000RR by Carbonin
- Kai-Borre Andersen CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Moto cross design and labels by Carbonin
- PERSONALIZED LOGO SERVICE
- Sylvain Barrier S1000RR by Carbonin
- Josh Elliot ZX-6 by Carbonin
- Yamaha YZF R1 by Carbonin
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Magny Course October 2012
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim - Finall round of IDM, September 2012
- WSBK Moscow: PTR Honda and Carbonin girls
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Brno, July 2012.
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Monza, April 2012.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitzring, IDM, april 2012
- Carbonin girls on winter fairs 2012
- Carbonin girls on EICMA Milan 2011
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim, September 2011
- Team Kawasaki Motorcard.com and Carbonin girls.
- Carbonin girls in Brno
- Carbonin girls in Salzburgring, July 2011
- Carbonin girls and Bogdanka PTR Honda.
- Carbonin girls in Misano, June 2011
- Carbonin girls in Monza 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Nurburgring 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitz 2011.
- Carbonin Girls EICMA Milano, Nov. 2010
- Carbonin Girls in Monza, June 2009
Ellison ends up on the podium at final round
James Ellison (Bogdanka PTR Honda – partner of Carbonin in WSBK Supersport) saw a possible second turn into a still-satisfying third place at the Portimao circuit as he was unable to chase down race winner Chaz Davies (Yamaha) in the final laps, and was himself passed by eventual race and championship second place rider David Salom (Kawasaki) on the very last lap.
Ellison had qualified tenth on the grid for a race held in glorious conditions and he had to work his way forward from seventh at the end of lap one. Seventh was also his eventual championship classification after 12-rounds, with the highest ranked Honda rider of all being 2002 champion Fabien Foret (Hannspree Ten Kate Honda). In finishing 12th in the 20-lap race today, Fabien ended his season third overall and eight points behind Salom.
Race result: 3rd Championship position: 7th
“I really enjoyed that, but in the last couple of laps it was tough. We did put 25 laps on a front tyre in qualifying and practice to see if it would go the distance. We had to use the soft one so it wasn’t a tyre gamble, but it was pushing the front towards the end. I am happy with a podium end to the season and also with getting the fastest lap of the race – it shows what we can do.”