- Kawasaki ZX10RR by Carbonin
- Ducati Panigale 1199 by Carbonin on EICMA 2012
- Carbonin designs 2013 and adhesive labels - examples
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels on Ducati Panigale
- Kawasaki ZX-10RR Motorrika racing team by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team - 3 versions of Yamaha R-6
- Carbonin design and adhesive labels - examples
- BMW S1000RR 2012 by Carbonin
- Ducati 1098R by Carbonin
- Melissa Paris on Yamaha YZF R-6 by Carbonin
- Andy Meklau Suzuki GSX1000RR by Carbonin
- Vector Racing Team Honda CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Kawasaki ZX-10 2011 by Carbonin.
- Effe Racing BMW S1000RR by Carbonin
- Honda CBR 1000 RR by Carbonin
- Joshua Day ZX-6R by Carbonin
- Barry Venemann BMWS1000RR by Carbonin
- Speed Engineering CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Fluo green S1000RR by Carbonin
- Kai-Borre Andersen CBR1000RR by Carbonin
- Moto cross design and labels by Carbonin
- PERSONALIZED LOGO SERVICE
- Sylvain Barrier S1000RR by Carbonin
- Josh Elliot ZX-6 by Carbonin
- Yamaha YZF R1 by Carbonin
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Magny Course October 2012
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim - Finall round of IDM, September 2012
- WSBK Moscow: PTR Honda and Carbonin girls
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Brno, July 2012.
- Carbonin girls in WSBK Monza, April 2012.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitzring, IDM, april 2012
- Carbonin girls on winter fairs 2012
- Carbonin girls on EICMA Milan 2011
- Carbonin girls in Hockenheim, September 2011
- Team Kawasaki Motorcard.com and Carbonin girls.
- Carbonin girls in Brno
- Carbonin girls in Salzburgring, July 2011
- Carbonin girls and Bogdanka PTR Honda.
- Carbonin girls in Misano, June 2011
- Carbonin girls in Monza 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Nurburgring 2011.
- Carbonin girls in Lausitz 2011.
- Carbonin Girls EICMA Milano, Nov. 2010
- Carbonin Girls in Monza, June 2009
Defending Superstock class 2012
FIM ENDURANCE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2012:
Carbonin partner in the Superstock class, 2011 FIM World Cup winner Suzuki’s Team Motors Events AMT Assurances will be defending its title with a new trio of experienced riders; Guillaume Dietrich, Michael Savary and Frédéric Moreira, plus a new technical crew, although still managed by Hervé Moineau.
The 2012 Endurance World Championship will start in just two weeks time with the iconic Bol d’Or 24 Hour race on the 14th and 15th April. The season opener marks the first of five events that concludes at Le Mans on the 8th and 9th September with the legendary Le Mans 24 Hours.
The first private tests late February had demonstrated the great potential of this crew and after two days of intensive work in Magny Course results are very satisfying.